I am so effin’ stoked about this show.
AMC has put out a little teaser for their upcoming zombie apocalypse drama, titled The Walking Dead. Premiering in October, The Walking Dead is based on Robert Kirkman’s incredible graphic novels of the same name.
I think it’s about time we have a TV show about zombies. I love the shambling bastards. AMC’s upcoming ode to flesh eaters will no doubt also be a fantastic character study, a la Mad Men and Breaking Bad, but they are going to have to stick to zombie mythos. No sudden plot twists where the surviving main characters team up with a “smart” zombie to figure out what has caused the dead to get pissed off enough to start eating people, please.
But, it’s got Frank Darabont, the man behind The Green Mile and The Shawshank Redemption, writing and directing it… so I am hugely optimistic about this show.
This is going to be awesome.
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Coming to AMC
- Top 20 Zombie Movies of All Time
- ‘Lost’ to End in 2010 – Not Soon Enough
- Brittany Murphy’s Husband Dead at 39
- Brittany Murphy’s DVD Cover Art Controversy
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show – Photos
- Nancy Kerrigan’s Father Found Dead – Brother A Suspect!
- Jessica Simpson: Dazed & Confused!
- Kevin Smith Is Kind Of A Douche
- Melissa Joan Hart Turns 30
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed