In an interview with the London Daily Standard, Drew Barrymore really opened up.
Not about her new romantic comedy ‘Going the Distance’ and not about working with on-again, off-again beau Justin Long. In fact, she went off about a reporter who’d just interviewed her!
“You should have heard this bitch I had to do an interview with before you. God, I wanted to punch her, she would just not drop the youth thing. I have no problem talking about it. I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I’m actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they in turn were my life lessons,” she recalled to the London Daily Standard.
The actress continued, “It’s actually good to get it done young and have a great life later. But yeah, man, I wanted to rip this woman’s face off. She just would not shut up about it.”
Barrymore never names the reporter or the publication that asked the probing questions. Quick note to self: keep “wild child” questions to a minimum next time we interview Ms. Barrymore.
- Drew Barrymore Wanted to Rip Reporter’s Face Off
- Brad Pitt Must Have Given One Too Many Interviews For ‘Jesse James’
- Lucy Gordon ‘Spider-Man 3′ Actress Found Dead
- Angelina: I Didn’t Mean to Fall in Love With Brad
- Angelina Jolie Does ‘The Daily Show’ – Video
- 17 Again Has The Most Movie Mistakes Of 2009
- George Michael Says Pot Keeps Him Sane
- Demi Moore Spends $500,000 On Plastic Surgery, Still Can’t Get Any Roles
- Media World: Why the U.K.’s Evening Standard is Sorry
- Michael Jackson Wears PJ’s In Public
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed