The cast members of “The Real Housewives Of DC” appeared on “The View” yesterday to promote the upcoming show, but the drama that went down was far better than I’m sure the show will ever be.
Michaele Salahi was babbling on about who insulted who on the show, when Whoopi Goldberg emerged from the back area and touched her. Whoopi asked her to stay on topic, saying, “Can we go back to the White House, please?” She promptly left the stage, but most of the drama happened back there after the show.
Apparently Michaele had accused Whoopi of hitting her upon approaching her when the show was being taped. This set Whoopi off, prompting her to vehemently deny the kerfuffle. View the tape, below:
“The Daily Beast” reports that Michaele was claiming abuse at the hands of Whoopi Goldberg:
According to Lisa Bloom, the Salahi’s lawyer, Goldberg grabbed Salahi’s arm and said, “Move on, move on! Get to the White House!”
…Then, after the show finished taping, Goldberg, according to the Salahis’ lawyer, Lisa Bloom, burst into a room Michaele was sitting in with Tareq and screamed: “I didn’t f*cking hit you! Did you say I f*cking hit you?”
According to Michaele’s lawyer, Lisa Bloom, she was defamed on the show by being referred to as the White House party crashers, when they were told not to mention that. They’re still claiming that they were invited, even though that’s unlikely.
Lisa Bloom said, “I think they treated her horribly. I think they defamed her. I was really shocked by the way she was treated. It’s one thing to ask tough questions, it’s another to use defamatory language when you’ve been warned not to.”
What do you think? Are they just famewhores seeking more publicity?
source: Salahi Accuses Whoopi of ‘Abuse’ – [the daily beast]
- Whoopi Goldberg Accused of Abuse
- Whoopi Replacing Rosie on ‘The View’
- Barbara Walters: ‘White Folk Have Your Back’
- Barack Obama Is Returning to ‘The View’
- The View Picks Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Roman Polanski
- It’s Official: Whoopi Gets The View, Sherri Shepherd Doesn’t
- Ivanka Trump to Replace Rosie?
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Receiving Death Threats
- Barry Manilow Disses Elisabeth Hasselback
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed