Kentucky‘s very first Miss Latina has lost her crown after police say she went on a royal rampage.
The twenty-two-year-old Daniela Gaskie was arrested last week in Richmond, Kentucky. Police say she got angry with a gas station employee and stabbed him in the neck with a Sharpie®.
Police say then Gaskie ran across the street to a pharmacy and started beating on her car. When a pharmacist came out to ask why the woman was hitting her car, police say the beauty queen started beating up the pharmacist.
She has been charged with assault, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief.
- Beauty Queen Stabs Someone With A Sharpie!
- Britney Spears’ Crew Members Arrested in Pittsburgh
- Wild, Wacky, & True: Woman Handcuffs & Bites Ex-Husband
- Naomi Campbell Receives 200 Hours Community Service
- Amy Winehouse Arrested for Assault
- Former ‘Bachelor’ Winner Arrested
- Wrestler Ric Flair’s Wife Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Wire Actor Christopher Clanton Stabbed in Baltimore
- Bam Margera Hospitalized
- Lady Gaga Is The New Street Name For Heroin
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed