Three years ago Jennifer Mee made headlines as the Tampa, Fla. teen with uncontrollable hiccups. Now the 19-year old is making headlines for murder.
Over the weekend Mee, of St. Petersburg, and two other people were charged with first degree murder in the death 22-year old Shannon Griffin.
According to the St. Petersburg Police Department, Mee lured Griffin to a home where the two others robbed him and then shot him several times.
Mee and the others reportedly admitted to the crimes during questioning, CBS affiliate WFOR reports.
According to The Associated Press, she is being held without bond.
In 2007, Mee gained national attention as the girl who could not stop hiccuping; she would hiccup up to 50 times a minute for months. She tried home remedies and consulted medical specialists, a hypnotist and an acupuncturist, until the hiccups finally just stopped on their own.
Mee is no longer suffering from the hiccups, police spokesman Mike Puetz said.”
However, she is still full of $!#%!! Ha!
- Hiccup Girl Charged With Murder
- ’40 Year Old Virgin’ Actor Arrested in Vicious Stabbing
- Celebrity “Poser” Charged with Kidnapping
- Tennis Star Maria Sharapova – The New Bond Girl
- Gemma Arterton Newest Bond Girl
- Yes… This is Your New Bond Girl
- Eddie Griffin Driving While Masturbating
- Mike Tyson’s Daughter Found Hanging From Cord
- â€˜Cosbyâ€™ Writer Charged in Wife’s Murder
- Rachel Weisz For Next James Bond Movie?
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed