GQ announced that Scarlett Johansson was their babe of the year for 2010, now they have released their top 4 men of the year and I’m quite surprised by their choices.
Jeff Bridges, 60. Icon of the Year. Won his first Oscar this year and went on to sit for the best photograph of his career.
Stephen Colbert, 46. Patriot of the Year. The still-hilarious Comedy Central host who led the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear along with Jon Stewart in October.
Drake, 24. Breakout of the Year. The Canadian rapper and former ‘Degrassi’ actor whose star blew up this year in a manner we can only describe as Bieberesque. Also, BFFs with Lil Wayne.
James Franco, 32. Leading Man of the Year. Despite a penchant for being weird, still does a mean James Dean impression and pulls off resoundingly terrific work on the silver screen.
I’m glad to see Drake on the list, he definitely had a great year. Who do you think deserves to be named on GQ’s men of the year?
source: Meet GQ’s Men of the Year: Colbert, Franco, Bridges and Drake [Popeater]
- GQ’s Men Of The Year
- James Franco Masturbates A Lot
- James Franco in Drag – Photos
- Kanye West is GQ’s Man of the Year
- James Franco & Seth Rogan Smoking Pot on MTV Video
- TIME 100 â€” The Most Influential People of the Year
- Lil Wayne Headed to Prison
- Richard Branson And Stephen Colbert Go At It In Water Fight
- Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty; Going to Prison
- Lindsay Lohan GQ’s Obsession of the Year (Photos, Video)
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed