Jane Fonda discovered she had breast cancer a few weeks ago.
The Oscar-winner and fitness guru, 72, found a small tumor in her breast a few weeks ago during a routine checkup, she told Entertainment Tonight.
Fonda discovered a small tumor in her breast during a routine checkup. The cancer luckily turned out to be non-invasive. She underwent a procedure a few days ago to remove the tumor, and she says that she is now cancer free.
Fonda wants all of her fans to know that she is “fine” and is out promoting her newest fitness DVDs. Her new Primetime Fitness DVDs will hit stores on November 30, while she will re-launch her Fonda Workout brand with a series of DVDs and workout equipment on December 26.
- Jane Fonda Reveals Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Christina Applegate Diagnosed with Breast Cancer
- Michael Douglas Diagnosed With Throat Tumor
- Sophie Anderton Shows Boobs for Charity
- Soraya Dies of Breast Cancer at 37
- Playboy Playmates Demonstrate Self Breast Exams – VIDEO
- Patrick Swayze is Dying
- New Breast Cancer PSAs Have People Talking
- Celebrity Hotties Wearing Sheets
- Chuck Liddell & Wife’s Nude Workout
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed