You couldn’t make up this shit if you tried – 50 Cent‘s house was broken into earlier this morning and one of the burglars was found drinking wine while sitting inside a closet.
TMZ reports that 50′s ridiculously big 52-room mansion in Connecticut was broken intwo by two men earlier this morning and police got a phone call at 6am from security guards who were concerned about a suspicious car out in the driveway.
Police then arrived and found one of the men easily enough but couldn’t find the second one because he was hiding in a closet while drinking down a bottle of wine which he robbed from 50′s home. The mans name is Alexander Hernandez, and he is now my new hero (aside from the breaking and entering of course).
They were both arrested and said they gained entry through an unlocked door, both of them were in possession of weed on them and were held on $50,000 bond. I’d like to know how the hell the police found even the first man because the house is so big.
source: 50 Cent’s House Burgled … By Closeted Wine Drinker [TMZ]
- 50 Cent’s Burglar Found Drinking Wine In The Closet
- Man Arrested For Masturbating During Harry Potter
- Nicolas Cage Wakes to Find a Stranger in His Home
- Hayden Panettiere’s Father Accused of Spousal Abuse
- Alexander McQueen Committed Suicide
- Mike Tyson’s Daughter Found Hanging From Cord
- Amy Winehouse Arrested for Assault
- David Cassidy Denies Drinking & Driving After DUI Arrest
- Paris Hilton’s Home Robbed for $2 Million in Jewelry
- CBS News Reporter Arrested for Growing Pot
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed