Whoopi Golberg said there was a “huge announcement” coming on The View this morning.
And this is what it was: Miss America 2010 Caressa Cameron announced the star judges for this year’s pageant and they include Joy Behar. Joy was presented with her own sparkly crown.
“My daughter said, ‘You call yourself a feminist? Judging the Miss America contest?” But then she and The Viewsters discussed that it’s not a beauty contest, it’s about scholarship and “being healthy,” as Cameron said.
Among the other judges: Desperate Housewives’ creator Marc Cherry, DWTS pro Tony Dovolani, actress Marylou Henner and designer Taryn Rose. (No Rush Limbaugh this year.)
“I will be looking for the one girl who has cellulite,” said Joy. “I’m just warning you.”
The show will air live from Las Vegas on Jan. 15 on ABC.
- Joy Behar Will Help Judge Miss America
- Desperate Housewives Creator Marc Cherry Comes Out (Video, Photos)
- Nicollette Sheridan Sues Marc Cherry For Assault
- David Beckham and Robbie Williams on Desperate Housewives
- Desperate Housewives Women Stand By Marc Cherry
- Eva Longoria Naked Air Hockey
- Golden Globe Nominations – 2006
- Caressa Cameron Wins Miss America 2010
- Desperate Housewives Promotional Video
- Lauren Nelson Crowned Miss America 2007
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed