It looks like Wesley Snipes won’t be home for the holidays this year. After requesting that his three-year sentence for tax evasion start after the New Year, he was denied!
The actor requested the judge move his surrender date from December 9, 2010 to January 6, 2011. The Florida judge denied his request, saying that he had plenty of time to get his affairs in order before turning himself in.
Wesley filed the request last week, saying that he has four minor children at home and didn’t want to get locked up “in the middle of the holiday season.”
But a judge didn’t see it that way — because according to documents filed today in Florida, the judge denied the request citing the fact that Wesley was originally sentenced over two-and-a-half years ago … and therefore the actor had “all of that time to place his affairs in order.”
The judge also wrote, “The sooner he begins his sentence, the sooner it will end.”
The man’s got a point. What do you think?
- Wesley Snipes Won’t Be Home For The Holidays
- Wesley Snipes Begins 3-Year Prison Sentence Next Week
- Christie Brinkely Denied Restraining Order
- Jack Osbourne is Scared of a Girl
- Wesley Snipes is a Very Bad Boy!
- Pete Doherty Finally Does Jail Time
- Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey File for Divorce
- Gary Coleman Filed Restraining Order Against Wife Before Death
- Minnelli’s Husband Says Please Ignore Prenup
- David Hasselhoff Hit With Restraining Order
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed