Montel Williams was busted while trying to bring his marijuana pipe through Wisconsin airport yesterday. Milwaukee County Office say the TSA discovered the metal pipe in Montel’s carry-on bag when he was going through security because it set off metal detectors.
Montel has been open in the past about smoking marijuana for medical purposes and he says he needs it to help chronic pain from multiple sclerosis, which he was diagnosed with back in 1999.
He was then fined with $484 for possession of drug paraphernalia but after paying the fine he was let go on his merry way.
source: Montel Williams cited for drug paraphernalia [CNN]
- Montel Williams Busted At Airport With Marijuana Pipe
- Willie Nelson Cited for Drug Possession
- Mary Ann of Gilligan’s Island Arrested for Marijuana
- Hugh Hefner Smokes Marijuana?
- CBS News Reporter Arrested for Growing Pot
- Amy Winehouse Arrested In Norway
- Slipknot Bassist Paul Gray Found Dead
- Cheech and Chong Reunite
- Rapper DMX Drops F-Bomb During Bond Hearing
- Paris Hilton Given Community Service, No Jail Time
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed