Slash has done an interview for Entertainment Weekly in which he talks about going on tour with Ozzy Osbourne, and other stuff that doesn’t really interest me. He was asked how he would feel about Glee doing a Guns N’ Roses themed episode and here is what he said…
“Actually, we got asked about that once already but it got turned down. In the current climate of what’s going on in entertainment these days, I try to be more optimistic than negative because it’s really easy to get negative about it, but I draw the line at Glee. Glee is worse than Grease and Grease is bad enough…. When Grease came out I was like, “Oh, c’mon, give me a break.” Actually, I look at Grease now and think: Between High School Musical and Glee, Grease was a brilliant work of art.”
I couldn’t agree more with him on Glee. But when it comes to Grease, as cheesy as it is, I love it.
source: Slash talks about his tour with Ozzy, the search for Velvet Revolver’s singer, and Axl’s latest accolade [Entertainment Weekly]
- Slash Hates Glee
- Vanessa Hudgens Mounts Zac Efron – See Photos!
- Glee’s Heather Morris Completely Nude – Photos
- Ozzy Osbourne: “Who The F**k Is Justin Bieber?”
- Prop 8 : The Musical
- Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photos Scandal
- Lady GaGa Bans Dancers Having Sex
- Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photo Scandal – See NSFW Photo Here!
- Vanessa Hudgens Looks Hot In Self Magazine
- Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photo was Meant for Drake Bell!
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed