Looks like someone was taking his role in ‘Broken Arrow’ a bit too seriously.
Employees at Australia’s national airline, Qantas, are more than a bit miffed after actor John Travolta showed up on-screen in full pilot regalia to introduce their most recent in-flight safety video.
Travolta, who is a certified private pilot, tells passengers, “This is your captain speaking — well, maybe not today,” which Qantas employees have panned as “tacky” and “corny,” in addition to being insistent about having a “real” pilot make the announcement.
While Travolta’s experience has mainly involved flying small planes, in 2010, he famously piloted Oprah Winfrey’s entire studio audience to Australia as part of an all-expenses paid trip to celebrate her talk show’s final season.
- John Travolta Angers Qantas Employees
- Oprah Winfrey to Get Own Network
- Jett Travolta’s Nanny Was John Travolta’s Lover
- Oprah Winfrey Embarasses Simon Cowell With 1980s Picture
- Oprah Winfrey Lied About Poverty & Sex Abuse
- John Travolta Suing Gawker Over “Secret Gay Sex Life”
- Oprah Wasn’t Invited to Tom & Katie’s Wedding
- Oprah Winfrey Allegedly Smoked Crack In The 80′s
- John Travolta – Casting Daughter in Next Movie
- John Travolta Likes Gay Sex In Secret Spas
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Quickies: Kiss of Death
- Allie is Wired linked with Nicki Minaj’s Strap-On & The Hot Links!
- Celebrity Gossip linked with Miley Cyrus: The Bare Truth! And Other News
Comments are Closed