I didn’t even know they were making a Final Destination 5 because the franchise was supposed to end after the fourth installment but here pops up a trailer for the fifth movie and I have to say it looks quite good.
The movie will follow the format of it’s predecessors in that a bunch of good looking teenagers will escape dying in a terrible accident but death will soon start to follow them and one by one they will end up dying.
This time the accident looks like it will take place when a bridge collapses and then things go from there, one girl appears to die during lasik eye surgery. Tony Todd will reprise his role as a coroner in the film, although he hasn’t appeared in the franchise since the second movie.
I have to admit I do love these films and I will definitely be checking this one out because it looks like it’s finally gone from trying to be funny to actually being a horror movie.
- Final Destination 5 Trailer Premieres (Video)
- Nikki Sanderson Nude Goes Straight To DVD
- Megan Fox in Jennifer’s Body Official Trailer (Video)
- Get Ready for “Meet the Little Focker”!
- Rose McGowan Ruins Her Face – Photo
- Megan Fox Now Likes ‘Transformers’?
- Jackman to Star in, Co-Produce Wolverine Movie
- Pamela Anderson is a Superhero
- Comedian Eddie Griffin Crashes $1.5 Million Ferrari (Video)
- Lucy Liu Wears Fur Coat To Jog
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed