Frankly, I’d kill him.
Doug Hutchison, a character actor best known for roles in “The Green Mile,” “Lost” and “The X-Files,” married aspiring country singer Courtney Alexis Stodden on May 20th in Las Vegas.
He is 51. She is 16.
Is there something fishy about it? In an exclusive statement to E! News, the couple insists there’s not.
With Stodden, a former beauty pageant queen, trying to position herself as a potential Nashville star, you might think there’s more to the story than middle-age actor marrying pretty teenager.
“We’re aware that our vast age difference is extremely controversial,” the couple said through their spokeswoman.
“But we’re very much in love and want to get the message out there that true love can be ageless.”
Who’s buying this crap?
- ‘Green Mile’ Actor Doug Hutchison, 51, Marries Child, 16
- Miley Cyrus is Planning Her Wedding
- Hannah Montana Terrorist Plot Foiled
- Jessica Alba Loves Whipped Cream
- Kobe Bryant’s Lawyer Files Suit Against ‘The Dirty’
- Still Hot Or Not? ‘The Karate Kid’ Ralph Macchio
- Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Throw Punches
- Clint Eastwood Tells Spike Lee, ‘Shut Your Face’
- Cynthia Watros Stars in Pilot, “Lost” Future in Jeopardy
- Paris Hilton Does A PhotoOp In Bikini
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Tabloid Prodigy linked with A.M. Links
Comments are Closed