Jesse James and Kat Von D have slammed reports which have said that the couple have called off their engagement and have split.
Life & Style reports that James had confirmed the split to his friends. The source is quoted saying, “That’s what he’s telling pals. He says there’s too much drama for him.”
The magazine even quoted some of James and Von D’s Twitter messages as proof that the couple have been fighting for a while.
It’s laughable, really.
James used Twitter to shoot down his rumors, “I like that all the piece of S**t tabloids are now following me on Twitter. I’m pretty sure it’s just so I can tell them to Lick My B***s.”
James also told People magazine, “That [the break-up story] is absolutely not true. We’re still going strong. Things are completely good with us.”
Von D also added, “That’s the furthest thing from the truth.”
James also revealed that the couple are planning a summer wedding on the one-year anniversary of when they started dating. He said, “That day can’t come soon enough!”
- Jesse James and Kat Von D Slam Break-Up Rumors
- Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes to Wed in Italy
- Mila Kunis Is Single!
- Uma Thurman Wedding Arpad ‘Arki’ Busson
- Karina Smirnoff & Maksim Chmerkovskiy Are Getting Married
- Coco & Ice-T Renewed Their Vows (Photos)
- Morton Makes Lohan’s Publicists Look Like Liars!
- Lily Allen Is Married And Pregnant
- Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson Are Sleeping Together Again
- Rachel Weisz & Darren Aronofsky Split Because Of Daniel Craig
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed