In the new Newsweek, Tina Brown ponders what Princess Diana would be like today – as she would have turned 50 on Friday.
A computer-generated, age-projected image of a Diana shows her appearing to walk next to Kate Middleton, Prince William‘s bride.
“What would she have been like?” Brown writes of Diana. “Still great-looking: that’s a given.”
She goes on to say:
“Fashionwise, Diana would have gone the J.Crew and Galliano route à la Michelle Obama, always knowing how to mix the casual with the glam. There is no doubt she would have kept her chin taut with strategic Botox shots and her bare arms buff from the gym.
Remarriage? At least two, I suspect, on both sides of the Atlantic.”
Brown details all sorts of escapades that might have happened, with men, with her ex-husband, in politics and more. And would Diana have found peace? “Yes, I believe she would,” writes Brown.
But the Los Angeles Times ponders a different question – about the “jarring” cover, asking: “Shocking, brilliant or just plain cheap?” Most readers, it appears, find it “horribly” offensive. How about you?
See the cover after the jump!
- Princess Diana at 50, Newsweek Cover Imagines (Photo)
- Chris Brown Blames Larry King for Looking Stupid
- Jennifer Aniston’s Alleged ‘Tell All’ Book, Makes for Good Photoshop
- Princess Di Wanted to be U.S. First Lady
- Naomi Campbell Has A Bad Memory
- LeAnn Rimes Cover Was ‘a Terrible Mistake’
- Heidi Klum Prefers to be Nude
- Brittany Murphy’s DVD Cover Art Controversy
- Mary J. Blige Smacks Husband – Video
- Faith Hill Bikini Photos
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed