Kim Kardashian is just one of many celebrities who jumped on Twitter to express their feelings on Casey Anthony‘s not guilty verdict.
Kim responded, “WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!”
Critics were quick to remind Kardashian of the similarities between Anthony’s verdict and Simpson’s 16 years ago.
“It’s like when your dad helped get OJ off,” said one critic.
In 1995, Kim’s father, Robert Kardashian, served as one of OJ Simpson‘s defense lawyers. The two men first met in the early 1970s and became close friends. When Simpson, now 63, was tried for murdering his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman, Robert Kardashian reactivated his license to practice law to aid in Simpson’s defense.
Simpson also stayed in the Kardashian house in the days following the murders. At the time, Kim was 13 years old. Simpson was found not guilty, but in 2008 was sent to prison for robbery, kidnapping and conspiracy.
“Reading the comments here & its nuts people think just bc I was close to the OJ trial I can’t have my own opinion on the Casey Anthony case?”
How do you like her now?
- Kim Kardashian Can’t Believe Casey Anthony Is Not Guilty
- O.J. Simpson is Kicked Out of an Upscale Restaurant
- Goldman Sues ‘The Pirate Bay’ Over ‘If I Did It’ Book
- O.J. Simpson Found Guilty of Armed Robbery and Kidnapping
- Kim Kardashian Has Absolutely NO Morals What-so-ever!
- Fight Erupts Outside Casey Anthony Trial (Video)
- John Stamos Extortion, Couple Convicted
- Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty; Going to Prison
- O.J. Simpson Auctions White Bronco as TV Prank
- Remy Ma Going to Jail
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed