Some say that imitation the best form of flattery but Kim Kardashian definitely doesn’t believe in this phrase because she has decided to launch a lawsuit against Old Navy because they used a Kim look-alive in a recent television ad campaign.
On the left is Kardashian’s doppelganger and on the right is the real Kim. TMZ report that Kardashian filed a lawsuit against the clothing company claiming that “they intentionally used a look-alike in an effort to dupe the public into thinking Kim was affiliated with Old Navy.
Kim even took to her Twitter page to write about her look-alive, whose name is Melissa Molinaro, she said “@CBSNEWS reports that Old Navy’s Super CUTE star looks like @kimkardashian. #LOL. What do you think?”
Kardashian claims that the ads have damaged her finances so much that she asking them from anywhere in the range of $15 to $20 million. Seriously how delusional and desperate is she?
These ads have been on TV for months so I don’t understand why exactly she is only launching a lawsuit now, maybe to get a bit of publicity? I wouldn’t be surprised. Here is the video for you to see for yourself:
They definitely look similar but there is no way this has damaged Kardashian’s bank balance by $20 million. What do you think?
- Kim Kardashian Is Suing Old Navy Over Look-Alike
- Kim Kardashian Wedding If Saints Win Super Bowl
- Kim Kardashian Sextape Out On March 21
- Kim Kardashian Dating Another NFL Player
- Montana Fishburne Reportedly Charged With Battery
- Kim Kardashian Sued for Over $120,000
- Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart Sue Over Nude Video
- Tyra Banks Sued by Mother of Teen Sex Addict
- Confirmed: Kim Kardashian Sex Tape – Paris Hilton Pissed!!
- Kim Kardashian Sex Tape – Part Two
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed