Lindsay Lohan is facing a million dollar lawsuit from a rehab worker who alleges the actress assaulted her last year.
According to a report from TMZ, Dawn Holland (now Dawn Bradley), the woman Lindsay allegedly attacked, is seeking a $1 million settlement from the “Mean Girls” actress.
Dawn claims Lindsay was “combative and violent” when confronted after sneaking off site – allegedly to go boozing – then returning after curfew.
One thing Dawn didn’t include in the original report?
Holland now claims that Lohan grabbed her right wrist, “twisting and pulling it for 8-10 seconds,” which caused her to seek medical treatment.
Does anybody believe this woman?
Dawn is seeking a $1 million dollar settlement.
- Lindsay Lohan Being Sued For Assault & Battery
- Lindsay Lohan Tried To Shut Up Betty Ford Accuser With $25k
- Lindsay Lohan Released From Jail
- Lindsay Lohan ‘Checks in’ to Promises Rehab
- Lindsay Lohan Battered The Rehab Staff?
- Lindsay Lohan Has A Stalker And Got Drunk
- Michael Lohan Opening a Rehab Center
- Is This Lindsay Lohan’s New Girlfriend?
- Lindsay Lohan Sued by Former Bodyguard
- Lindsay Lohan Says ‘I’m Innocent’
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- CityRag ** linked with Kendra Wilkinson Beach Bunny & Links
Comments are Closed