After letting Plum Miami Magazine pay for her hotel stay, then giving them nothing but a bunch of unusable photographs in return, Lindsay Lohan bailed on the interview because she was too busy still partying from the night before.
Burning bridges is almost an art for Lindsay.
Plum writes, “As we pulled up to the Fontainebleau, a bright-orange parking cone was blocking the entrance. Not accustomed to waiting, apparently, she lowered the car’s window and shouted, ‘Move that cone. I’m Lindsay Lohan. And it was done.”
Noting that Lohan drank wine while discussing her sobriety, Powers says the Mean Girls star was “constantly looking for drama, whether it was picking a fight with her younger sister…or freaking out over a lost pair of Zanotti heels.”
Frustrated with the state of her career, Lohan said she “took ballet until she was 19 and was indignant that she was not considered for the movie Black Swan,” Powers adds.
Lindsay feels slighted, that she wasn’t cast in the role of Black Swan. Delusional.
- Lindsay Lohan Burned A Bridge (Video)
- Lindsay Lohan Loses Another Job
- Lindsay Lohan’s Sister Has Taken Over
- Lindsay Lohan Still A Mess And Falls Down
- Lindsay Lohan & Samantha Ronson Holding Hands
- Lindsay Lohan May Take Plea Deal And Accept Jail Time
- Ali Lohan Is 16 But Looks 40 – Photos
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson Feuding
- Lindsay Lohan Is Out Of Rehab
- Lindsay Lohan Nipple Slip
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed