Mila Kunis is featured on the cover and inside the August 2011 issue of GQ Magazine showing off her underwear in the photoshoot all to promote her new movie, Friends With Benefits, that she stars alongside Justin Timberlake.
Mila, who want’s to know if people die on the East Coast time or West Coast time because as she says “it’s tomorrow some where in the world, can we check if those people are dead already?”, has been making the headlines this week because she agreed to go on a date with a marine who made a YouTube video asking her. Here’s part of her interview:
On if she has ever had a friend with benefits: “Oy. I haven’t, but I can give you my stance on it: It’s like communism—good in theory, in execution it fails. Friends of mine have done it, and it never ends well. Why do people put themselves through that torture? Friends with benefits isn’t a purely sexual relationship—it’s two people who like each other having sex, not a random hookup. And when two people who like each other have sex, eventually someone catches feelings and everything is fucked. You might be able to treat our relationship as killing time. I might not. I may be in love with you.”
On being a Trekkie: “I went to the Star Trek Experience in Vegas maybe five years ago. I hung out with a bunch of fake characters inside Quark’s bar. [Ed note: Quark was the name of the Ferengi bartender on DS9.] There were all these actors there pretending to be the different characters from the different shows. Yes, I loved it. But I also have a signed Leonard Nimoy photo in a little frame that a girlfriend gave to me for my 21st birthday. And I’ve got a bunch of vintage Star Trek figurines given to me by Jason Segel. God, it’s so embarrassing.”
On sex jokes: Put me at a table with five guys making dick jokes and I will be right there with them. And, uh, I’m on Family Guy. I’ve been on that show for so long that I don’t get grossed out by anything. But I’ve never had an experience where it’s been a bunch of dudes making dick jokes and I was like, “Oh, there go the boys. I’m going to go get a pedicure and be back in an hour.”
On if she’s single: “I am. I wouldn’t dare wish myself upon anybody at this point in my life! My shooting schedule is crazy. I’m a nomad till January.”
I am extremely jealous of the marine that she decided to go on a date with, not only is Mila Kunis one of the hottest women in Hollywood but she is also pretty funny.
[Click thumbnails for larger view]
- Mila Kunis Does GQ (Photos)
- Mila Kunis Is Hot In GQ – Photos
- Mila Kunis Didn’t Break Up Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake
- Justin Timberlake Tells Playboy He Smokes Pot
- Mila Kunis Is Single!
- Mila Kunis Looks Amazing in Blackbook
- Mila Kunis Does Genlux Magazine
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Dating Again?
- Star Trek Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- New Star Trek Movie in 2008, Prequel to TOS
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed