It’s the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet for Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied‘s baby son, Alef.
According to an Israeli TV Show, Portman, who was born in Israel, payed homage to her motherland by naming her son after the letter ‘A‘ in the Hebrew alphabet.
Alef was born in mid-June but the newborn’s first-time parents kept his name under wraps until letting it slip on the Israeli talk show. Baby Alef already calls one of the most talented women in Hollywood ‘mom’ and now he also has to live up to his lofty name — Alef represents the “oneness of God” and the element of air.
With his French dad and his Hebrew name, it looks like Alef will turn out to be quite the worldly child.
- Natalie Portman’s Baby Name Revealed
- Jane Krakowski Had A Baby Boy
- Joan Rivers Curses on Live TV
- Charlie Sheen Isn’t An Anti-Semite
- Jake Gyllenhaal Roasts Ex-Girlfriend Natalie Portman
- Eliza Dushku’s Nipple Is Back – See Photos
- Salma Hayek’s Breasts Feed the Hungry
- Monica Bellucci Pregnant Underwear Photos
- Alicia Silverstone Had A Baby Boy
- Playboy is Racist?
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed