She might have been found innocent, at least according to a “sick to our stomachs” Florida jury, but she’s been convicted by the general public.
Vivid Entertainment, the nation’s biggest adult video producer, has just pulled a previous offer to have Casey Anthony star in some of its nude fare.
Vivid chief Steven Hirsch seemed to speak for America when he said, “It has become obvious to us that Vivid fans, and people in general, want nothing to do with her and that includes a XXX movie.”
He continued, “We want to make movies that people want to watch and we now believe that we underestimated the emotional response that people are having to the verdict. A movie starring Casey Anthony is not what people want to see.”
You don’t think?
I would be afraid to be Casey right now, she’s not safe.
- Vivid Withdraws Offer To Casey Anthony
- Casey Anthony Offered Porn Role
- Kim Kardashian Can’t Believe Casey Anthony Is Not Guilty
- Flavor of Love 2 – Toastee Exposed Sextape Coming Soon!
- Kim Kardashian Sextape Out On March 21
- Shauna Sand Urges Carrie Prejean To Consider Sex Tape Release
- Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt Have A Sex Tape
- Kim Kardashian Sex Tape – Part Two
- Fight Erupts Outside Casey Anthony Trial (Video)
- Kendra Wilkinson’s Sex Tape – Available 5/26
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed