Mark-Paul Gosselaar, who’s best known for his role as Zack Morris in NBC’s “Saved by the Bell,” is engaged just months after his divorce from his first wife was finalized.
The 37-year-old actor announced Wednesday that he is getting married to advertising executive Catriona McGinn, reports People magazine.
Celebrity jeweler Neil Lane said he proposed with a five-carat cusion-cut diamond ring.
“He couldn’t wait to propose,” Lane told People. “He was so excited to have found the woman of his dreams.”
The ring was custom designed by the actor’s friend.
Gosselaar and Lisa Ann Russell, who have two children, son Michael, 7, and five-year-old daughter Ava, filed for divorce in June after almost 14 years of marriage.
Their divorce was finalized in May.
The actor and his McGinn stepped out together publically last year, when they attended a “Disney on Ice” event in Los Angeles with his children.
In March, a source told All Headline News that the two were spotted together in a romantic weekend getaway at a private resort in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
Gosselaar currently plays attorney Peter Bash on the new TNT legal series, “Franklin & Bash,” which has been renewed for a second season.
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Catriona McGinn Engaged
- David Hasselhoff Regains Custody Rights
- Britney Spears Reaches a Divorce Settlement
- Actor Michael Avmen Sues Oscars For False Imprisonment
- Chris Robinson Files for Divorce from Kate Hudson
- Marilyn Manson – Dita Von Teese Marriage Over
- Nancy Wilson Files for Divorce From Director Cameron Crowe
- Ryan Reynolds Files For Divorce From Scarlett Johansson
- Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt To Divorce On Valentine’s Day
- Reese Witherspoon Makes the Split Official
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- CityRag ** linked with Ryan Gosling Baby Daddy & Links
- Celebrity Gossip linked with DEMI LOVATO Opens Up About Being Completely Out Of Line And Other Hollywood News
Comments are Closed