Heather Bormann, 29, of Cleveland, a charter bus driver who got into a scuffle with Matthew Fox early Sunday morning, is giving her side of the story.
She told the Cleveland Plain Dealer in a Monday interview that she was attacked by Fox, who is in Cleveland to film I, Alex Cross, when she refused to let him on a bus that was reserved for a private party.
The mother of three said she did not realize it was Fox until after he was in police custody.
“He smelled like a liquor cabinet, like a bar,” Bormann explained. “I told him, ‘Sorry, buddy, this is a private party. You have to get off my vehicle.’ I told him three times. He never said a word. He just looked at me.”
She said Fox starting “swinging on her,” which left bruises on her arms, right leg, thighs and chest. Bormann said when he would not stop, she punched him in the mouth, sending him stumbling back. An off-duty police officer then got involved. Bormann says she is pressing charges against the actor, who has not commented on the incident.
When they fall, they fall hard.
- Matthew Fox’s Victim Speaks
- Matthew Fox Accused Of Assaulting Woman
- O.J. Simpson Beats Again?
- Redmond O’Neal Arrested For Drugs Again
- Jodie Foster Accused of Attacking 17 Year Old Boy
- Florida Gators DE Carlos Dunlap Arrested for DUI
- Man Tries To Ram His Way Into Playboy Mansion
- WOW News: Dog Performs ‘Heimlich’ on Choking Owner
- Did Britney Spears Get New Breast Implants?
- Mariska Hargitay Hospitalized
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed