Some people age well and some age absolutely awful but when it comes to celebrities they are usually the ones who age well because they can afford all the expensive stuff to keep them looking fresh. Here are 10 men from music that VH1 think have aged gracefully.
Who: Anthony Kiedis, 48.
Why: Shirtless or almost-naked during most of his performances, the RHCP lead singer has never been shy to strut his stuff. We’re not mad though; from the swinging long hair to the current almost-creepy porn ‘stache, his upfront tones are beyond welcomed.
Who: Lenny Kravitz, 47.
Why: Like his iconic style, Lenny’s music blends multiple genres together. Known for balancing the provocative and racy with the sincere and sensuous, the multi-talented rock star oozes with sexuality that we don’t anticipate tiring of anytime soon.
Who: Bruce Springsteen, 61.
Why: From bohemian hipster to All-American beefcake, The Boss has remained classic sex symbol for us to feast our eyes on. And those arms? Oof.
Who: John Taylor, 51.
Why: While many acknowledge Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon as the band’s hottest member, pretty-faced bass guitarist John Taylor forces us to disagree. The cloying babe still manages to work his spiky tresses, “Hungry Like The Wolf” joke omitted!
Who: Trent Reznor, 46.
Why: Edgy and expressive, the Nine Inch Nails frontman does it all! Composing, producing, and playing multiple instruments, the singer-songwriter gets extra points for bringing lyrics like “I want to f*ck you like an animal” into our lives.
Who: Dr. Dre, 47.
Why: Andre Romelle Young is a renaissance man, working to juggle rapping, producing, acting and being a music executive since the ’80s. The California native is due to remind us that he’s still the D.R.E. any day now with his third solo album, but until then, we’ll just stare at his muscles.
Who: Prince, 53.
Why: Multi-talented and hyper-sexual, Prince’s gutsy antics have wowed audiences since the ’70s. His voice is smooth and distinct, and carries with it the ability to transform those most shy into sassy sexpots.
Who: Bono, 51.
Why: U2′s internationally-renowned superstar loves wearing sunglasses and singing hits! Thankful to his Irish heritage for blessing us with his dashing good looks, we’re also fans of his affinity for all things leather.
Who: Sting, 59.
Why: Hailing from Wallsend, England, Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner (aka Sting) got his start singing for The Police in the late ’70s before later transitioning to a solo career. Leave your handcuffs at home, though; he’s admitted to engaging in 12-hour long tantric sex sessions with his wife, Trudie.
Who: Robert Plant, 63.
Why: Displaying a bouquet of concentrated flavors via his incredible vocal delivery, Led Zeppelin’s English frontman refuses to retire his long, curly locks.
I sure as hell hope that I can age as well as these rockers, to see the full list that VH1 came up with then head on over to their site.
- 10 Men In Music Who’ve Aged Well
- Jenna Jameson Putting Out An Album
- Beyonce: Woman of The Year
- Sting, Police to Reunite for 30th Anniversary Tour
- Madonna Has Meltdown Over Mistakes
- Bono to Receive Honorary Knighthood
- 12 Celebrities Who Like Like Other Celebrities
- Bono Knighted
- Elton John Wants To Close The Internet
- Taylor Swift Wins Entertainer of the Year
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Bitten and Bound linked with Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed Wedding Announcement PHOTO
- Entertainment News - Anything Hollywood linked with TAYLOR LAUTNER poses for VMAN And Other Hollywood News
Comments are Closed