It looks like Jennifer Lopez has moved on from her ex-husband Marc Anthony because she has reportedly gone on a date with Hollywood’s latest womanizer, Bradley Cooper.
Lopez was spotted out having dinner with the ‘Hangover’ star in Per Se, a restaurant in New York City, over the weekend and sources tell TMZ that it was a “romantic” dinner with just the two of them.
A staff member who works in the restaurant, where it cost’s $295-per-person for a price fixe menu, tells Us Weekly that the pair were there “for a while.”
Cooper has recently been spotted out on dates with both Olivia Wilde and Charlize Theron so it’s not known if this is anything serious or just a dinner date.
If sources who talk to People are to believed then this dinner was nothing but business and there was nothing romantic to it at all.
What do you think? I have a feeling that this is nothing but a publicity stunt.
- Jennifer Lopez & Bradley Cooper Went On A Date
- Paul McCartney and Renee Zellweger Spotted on Date
- Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado are RUDE
- Ryan Phillippe Loves Eating Out (with) Reese Witherspoon
- John Mayer Caught Kissing Another Woman!
- Charlize Theron and Ryan Reynolds Broke Up
- George Clooney Denies Having Date with Pam Anderson
- Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt Ran Out Of Money
- Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer on Romantic Date
- Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt To Divorce On Valentine’s Day
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed