It looks like all the stress is getting to Kat Von D because she is starting to lose her hair which is resulting in her wearing wigs to hide it. This is of course if sources who speak to Radar Online are to be believed.
A source says that the 29-year-old is so stressed out from breaking-up and getting back together with Jesse James that she has started to lose her hair.
“Kat totally has bald spots and it’s from stress, it’s worse than anyone her age should have.” Says the source, who then goes on to say “the combination of all the treatments she does to her hair and stress have finally caught up with her. She’s started ordering wigs along with the hair pieces and extensions she already uses.”
James isn’t the only stress in Kat’s life because apparently TLC are ready to cancel her show, LA Ink, after it finishes up this season.
“The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D’s journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles,” says an insider.
The source also says that losing her hair is also causing her to stress out and this is of course “making it worse!”
- Kat Von D Is Going Bald (Photo)
- Naomi Campbell Is Going Bald
- MTV Are Going To Recast ‘Jersey Shore’?
- ABC Cancels ‘Ugly Betty’
- Jennifer Lopez MTV Reality Show
- ‘Simple Life’ to Continue on E!
- Mischa Barton Told To Lose Weight
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers Banned From United Airlines
- Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt Ran Out Of Money
- Jesse James and Kat Von D Slam Break-Up Rumors
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
- Celebrity gossip, news and paparazzi photos linked with Morning Insights: Taylor Armstrong Releases Photos Of Her Abuse « INF Daily
Comments are Closed