News anchors are supposed to read the news, not make it. But we’re more than happy to make an exception for two reporters from Philadelphia’s Fox 29 morning show, “Good Day.”
After interviewing Kim and Kourtney Kardashian on the air, Mike Jerrick and Sheinelle Jones thought the cameras had stopped rolling. They hadn’t.
As soon as they said their goodbyes to the Kardashians, who were promoting a line of clothes, the anchors began making fun of the two sisters. “Can they still hear us?” asks Jerrick. He then proceeds to mock the reality stars for their high-pitched voices and affinity for shoulder pads.
Jones half-heartedly attempts to defend the sisters, saying, “I think they’re stunning.” But even she can’t keep a straight face as her cohort continues speaking in a nasally Kardashian-like voice, a bit like a Smurf who had inhaled helium.
Yes, yes, we know. Making fun of others is wrong. Except when it’s the Kardashians. Then it’s hilarious. Enjoy!
- News Anchor Makes Fun Of Kardashian Sisters (Video)
- Kentucky Derby and Big Hats… the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Female Anchors Read the News in the Nude
- Swimsuit Model Lauren Jones Becomes ‘Anchorwoman’
- Photo of the Day – Celine Dion Upskirt
- January Jones Is Pregnant
- Michelle Obama Gets a New Face
- Matt Lauer Also Leaving The Today Show?
- Kim Kardashian Uses X-Ray To Prove Her Butt Is Real (Photo)
- Charlie Sheen Signs Deal For New Sitcom
- The Biggest Movie Rip Offs
- Steven Slater In-Flight Meltdown
- Karissa & Kristina Shannon Kiss Each Other – Photo
- Whores On Parade & Links To Hollywood
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom To Unveil Unisex Fragrance
- Kelly Brook Playboy Shoot
- Justin Bieber Stops Flying Water Bottle With His Head
- Mia Farrow Disputes ‘Blood Diamond’ Claim
- Rod Stewart and Wife Expecting Another Baby
- Jodie Fisher Implicated In HP CEO Scandal (Photos)
Comments are Closed