Here is the 45 second commercial that seen Julia Roberts make a whopping $1.5 million and she didn’t even have to utter a single word the whole time.
The 45-second commercial is for Lavazza, an Italian brand of coffee. She shot the ad earlier this month in Rome and the only thing she needed to do was stand there, take a sip of coffee and then smile.
This is absolutely ridiculous money and to me it just proves that Julia Roberts is the most overpaid woman in the world. I guess it’s gonna be a good Christmas in her house.
source: What?! Julia Roberts paid more than $1.5 million for 45-second Lavazza commercial: reportmore [NY Daily News]
Star Magazine got a doctor to look at pictures of Julia Roberts from last year and this year — they then came to the conclusion that Julia Roberts has had a boob job.
Just by looking at the pictures I would have to agree. It does not look like she’s added any weight, which would explain larger breasts and although the latest bathing suit does appear to be pushing her breasts up more, it still looks like she had some work done.
Of course this is the same Julia Roberts who said she would not do botox because she wanted her kids to be able to see if she was happy or sad. Apparently breasts though don’t figure into that equation so she might have got them done. What do you think?
Julia Roberts hit a beach in Hawaii the other day and while she showed off that after three kids she still has a good body, she also showed she still isn’t fond of shaving her armpits.
Back in 1999, Julia was attending the Notting Hill premiere in London when she showed off her unshaven armpits back then. It seems like she never paid attention to the names she was called because here she is yet again with unshaven armpits.
I know some people don’t mind growing hair wherever they want but I think hairy armpits on a woman is disgusting. What are your thoughts?
[Click thumbnails for larger view]
source: Pretty perfect on the beach, Julia Roberts at 42 [Daily Mail]
Happy Friday the 13th! For this Friday’s best celebrity quotes, we’ve got Mark Wahlberg saying he’ll make a return to rap, but only for Justin Bieber, Snooki calling Obama a liar and Zac Efron being a total douche. Enjoy!
“No, not a chance. Actually, I’ll take that back. If Justin Bieber asked me, I’d do that for my daughter.”
– Mark Wahlberg (formerly known as Marky Mark), on the only way he’d pick up the mic again, to Time magazine
“I just take comfort that if I’m this old, Richard Gere is a whole lot older than me.”
- Julia Roberts, on being 42 compared to her Pretty Woman costar, who’s 60, on Live! With Regis and Kelly
“I know he knows who I am… He has to stop lying.”
– Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, calling out President Barack Obama on his claim that he doesn’t know who the pint-size reality star is, to E!online
“It all worked out for the best since I don’t look good in spandex holding a Ray gun.”
– Expendables star Sylvester Stallone, on his failed audition for Star Wars, to aintitcool.com
“Believe me, I rack my brain thinking, ‘Why am I not out there playing the field?’”
– Zac Efron, on staying in a long-term relationship with High School Musical sweetheart Vanessa Hudgens for four years, to Details magazine
“When we were growing up, our mother taught us never to have your belly button exposed.”
– Fashion designer Mary-Kate Olsen, explaining the foundation of her and sister Ashley’s design sensibility, to Harper’s Bazaar
“He’s a snapper. He just sways back and forth and snaps his finger.”
– Kellie Pickler, on why she and fiancé Kyle Jacobs are skipping the traditional first dance at their wedding, to People Country
“If only she had a bump on her nose.”
– Barbra Streisand, remarking on Jennifer Aniston’s homage to her in a Harper’s Bazaar photo spread, on her Web site
“The other day I realized as long as I’m in this business, I’m going to be hungry.”
- True Blood’sKristin Bauer Van Straten, acknowledging the sacrifices actresses have to make in Hollywood, to Popeater
“I’m not pregnant right now. But that can change tomorrow or the next day or next week. That is out of my hands.”
- Michelle Duggar, who’s open to the prospect of having a 20th child, to People
What was your favorite quote this week? I have to say that Zac Efron really came off as a total douchebucket with that “playing the field” comment. If I were Vanessa Hudgens, I’d tell him to go play the field then…but he’s probably in the closet anyways, so it doesn’t matter. She’s only using him to further her career, so it’s a win-win.
It’s that time again! Gone Hollywood is bringing you the best of the best in quotes from the rich and famous. Caution: This post mentions a vagina, granny panties and nipples. Enjoy!
“I just want to be a reality superstar @mtv once these Shores boys are done I am on the bench coach ready to make ratings PLAYBOY SPENCE BACK”
– Spencer Pratt, on how he’ll be around once the tide turns against the Jersey Shore, on Twitter
“I want my kids to know when I’m pissed, when I’m happy and when I’m confounded.”
– Julia Roberts, making her case against Botox, to Elle
“Automatically, when people first see me they’re going to say, ‘Isn’t that the guy from the Fugees?’”
– Grammy-winning hip-hop artist Wyclef Jean, telling People about his bid to become the next president of Haiti
“Amazing news about Prop8 being overturned. Now The Sun can make up engagement stories about everyone!”
– Inglourious Basterds star Eli Roth, joining the celebration of the overturning of California’s ban against same-sex marriages, on Twitter
“I have heard of women – even famous women – that due to this [relationship] removed his photo as screensavers from their computers.”
– George Clooney’s girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, acknowledging that jealously comes with the territory of dating the two-time Sexiest Man Alive, to Vanity Fair
“It was hilarious to see Eva in granny panties and a gigantic grandmother bra. It’s almost hot … and then you get nauseous. So it’s both ends of the spectrum.”
– Will Ferrell, on costar Eva Mendes’ not-so-sexy scene from their new film The Other Guys, to People
“‘Dear Betty, congratulations on your nomination. Please try to mention my name in your acceptance speech. Love, Tina Fey.’”
– Betty White, sharing the note she received from her fellow nominee for her Outstanding Guest Actress Emmy nod for hosting SNL, on The Tonight Show
“Listen, everyone says to us, ‘It gets better. It gets better.’ That has not been my experience. It seems to be worse and worse. My wife and I were talking about splitting up but neither of us want to take the children – that’s our joke.”
– Jerry O’Connell, on raising twin toddler girls Dolly and Charlie with Rebecca Romijn, to People
“How are you going to enforce this? Confiscate her nipples?”
- Joy Behar, questioning Gisele Bündchen’s call for a mandatory breastfeeding law, on The View
“I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.”
– Lady Gaga, revealing her intimacy issues, to Vanity Fair
And there you have it! My favorite quote this week was from Eli Roth. When “Star” magazine made up that rumor about him getting engaged to Peaches Geldof, it was a bad sign. But, like the good guy that he is, he quickly denied it on his Twitter account. What was your favorite this week?